Aston Villa vs Sheffield United Prediction & Odds Date 18

It’s been a while since these two teams have faced each other, and neither team is the same as it was back then. The Villains got their last win in 2020, the only one they’ve ever had. And the Sabres, who have taken the biggest lead, won the last time. The matchday eighteen game will be played at Villa Park Stadium on 23/12. The Prediction Aston Villa vs Sheffield United has the home team as favorite to win, they have had more stability and are having a very good season, especially compared to the rival. We bring you the most important data and statistics for you to build your bet.

Aston Villa Predictions EPL
Aston Villa United Kingdom
22 Dec, 21:00 Premier League Bet Now
Sheffield United United Kingdom
Sheffield United predictions and odds

Aston Villa vs Sheffield United Betting Picks

Aston Villa vs Sheffield United Predictions and Tips

The Villans continue their quest for better international exposure. They are doing well despite the failures.

Aston Villa went into matchday eight in position number five, a position they will try to maintain and even improve in order to see themselves playing in next year’s Europa or Champions League. Of these matches they had only lost in two, achieving a more remarkable constancy, which they will try to maintain throughout the remainder of the tournament. Aston Villa vs Sheffield United is another chance for them to win.

Aston Villa vs Sheffield United Odds & Stats

The Sabres got promoted, but they failed to bring the good run all the way to this division. They are not having a good time and may be relegated again.

Having managed to get the second place in the Second Division to be able to be here now, Sheffield United reached the eight games as bottom in the Premier League 2023, without having achieved a single victory and having been beaten seven times. Aston Villa vs Sheffield United, from which they had previously been able to benefit, is no longer auspicious.

Aston Villa vs Sheffield United Match Preview

On 03/03/21 they played the most recent meeting between them.

Once again, the Sabres managed to get the win and hold on to it despite playing with a man down since the 57th minute. Aston Villa dominated the field throughout the match, but they could not break through the defense imposed by their opponents.

The visitors had control of the ball 72% of the game, generating several dangerous chances; Sheffield United kept the ball 28% of the time, determined to get the three points on their home turf, determined to keep the other team at bay.

Aston Villa would have 84% accuracy in their play, their game was going the right way, with good balance in the lines, but they were unable to score; the home side managed 69% of their combinations, they were unconcerned about keeping control of the ball, clearances were enough. The Villans shot four times at goal, without being able to score; and Sheffield United shot twice at goal, converting once.

In the 30th minute, Aston Villa vs Sheffield United was settled, with a goal by striker David McGoldrick and Baldock’s assist.

Upcoming matches Date 19 Premier League

On date nineteen the matches to be played are Man United vs Aston Villa; and Sheffield United vs Luton Town.

Keep enjoying this Soccer prediction and others at CxSports, the best for your bets is here!

Prediction Aston Villa vs Sheffield United 2023

These two clubs have had their five most recent head-to-heads between February 2019 and February 2021, one in the Championship and four in the Premier League. The Villans have won once; they have two draws; and the Sabres have two wins. The Prediction Aston Villa vs Sheffield United is 2 – 0 or 2 – 1.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Aston Villa Predictions EPL
Aston Villa United Kingdom
  • L
  • W
  • D
  • L
  • D
Sheffield United predictions and odds
Sheffield United United Kingdom
  • W
  • L
  • D
  • W
  • D
22 Dec, 21:00 Premier League
Aston Villa Predictions EPL
Aston Villa
VS
Sheffield United predictions and odds
Sheffield United
Aston Villa Predictions EPL
Aston Villa United Kingdom
22 Dec, 21:00 Premier League Bet Now
Sheffield United United Kingdom
Sheffield United predictions and odds

More Soccer Predictions

22 Apr, 21:00
Sevilla FC predictions and forecasts
Sevilla
VS
Mallorca predictions
Mallorca
27 Apr, 16:00
Newcastle Predictions and Odds
Newcastle
VS
Sheffield United predictions and odds
Sheffield United
27 Apr, 16:00
Fulham FC Predictions
Fulham
VS
Crystal Palace Predictions and Bets
Crystal Palace
27 Apr, 16:00
Predictions West Ham
West Ham
VS
Liverpool FC predictions
Liverpool