Arsenal vs West Ham Prediction and Odds Date 19

They have managed to get the only recent victories against this rival, although it has cost them some. The Hammers have only been able to get a few draws, the last duel being one of them. They will play the matchday nineteen match at the Emirates Stadium on 28/12. The Prediction Arsenal vs West Ham still gives the home team the chance to win this match in their favor, although again, with little difference. Let’s go with important information about the teams and their head-to-head to give you a better chance of getting the score right.

Arsenal FC predictions
Arsenal United Kingdom
28 Dec, 21:15 Premier League Bet Now
West Ham United Kingdom
West Ham Predictions EPL

Arsenal vs West Ham Betting Tips and More

Arsenal vs West Ham Predictions and Picks

The Gunners want their title, but although they are close to the first place, there are other teams that are also in the top spot.

Arsenal went into matchday nine without a single defeat, they had six all-important wins, but the three draws were holding them back a bit in their fight for first place. They still have a high impact squad, they manage to score a lot of goals, but they must be careful of overconfidence that leads to small failures. In Arsenal vs West Ham these things have happened to them, the victory can be theirs, but without neglecting the gate.

Arsenal vs West Ham Odds and Stats

The Hammers are showing some stability and improvement compared to the previous campaign, but it might not stay that way.

West Ham is what happens with many teams, the strength at the start of the Premier League 23/24 is not the same as they manage to have throughout the competition. They started well, but went downhill a bit. In the last five games to date nine they lost three times, the only three defeats since the start of the campaign. Arsenal vs West Ham could be another date that leaves them with a defeat, so they should move forward with caution.

Arsenal vs West Ham Match Preview

They played on 16/04/23 the most recent match between them.

Arsenal started very strongly and tried to finish off a game in three minutes, without pressing much more; The Hammers opened up the chance for an equalizer with a penalty in their favor to narrow the gap and then go for the other goal.

The visitors had control of the ball for 72% of the match, took it all in their stride as they found themselves two-nil up, and then could not cope with the other team’s closing down; West Ham kept 28% of the ball in possession, and with this minimal statistic in their favor, they put their opponents in check.

Arsenal would manage to finish 87% of their passes in the right way, having some options built, but they failed to hit; the locals would have a 69% accuracy in combinations, it was not much, but they emphasized the attack and this would serve them to score. The Gunners shot five times at goal, scoring twice; and West Ham shot three times, scoring once.

In the 7th minute, striker Gabriel Jesus, assisted by White, opened the scoring early. In the 10th minute, midfielder Martin Odegaard received a pass from Martinelli to add to the score. In the 33rd minute, forward Saïd Benrahma scored from the penalty spot. In the 52nd minute, Bukayo Saka missed a penalty kick. And in the 54th minute, striker Jarrod Bowen scored the equalizer for Arsenal vs West Ham.

Upcoming matches Date 20 Premier League

On the twentieth date, Fulham vs Arsenal; and West Ham vs Brighton will be played.

At CxSports you will find the soccer probability prediction, win with us!

Prediction Arsenal vs West Ham 2023

These two clubs have met the five most recent times between March 2021 and April 2023, all in the Premier League. The Gunners have won on three occasions; twice drawn; and The Hammers are winless at the moment. The Prediction Arsenal vs West Ham is 2 – 0 or 2 – 1.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Arsenal FC predictions
Arsenal United Kingdom
  • D
  • W
  • W
  • W
  • D
West Ham Predictions EPL
West Ham United Kingdom
  • D
  • L
  • L
  • L
  • D
28 Dec, 21:15 Premier League
Arsenal FC predictions
Arsenal
VS
West Ham Predictions EPL
West Ham
Arsenal FC predictions
Arsenal United Kingdom
28 Dec, 21:15 Premier League Bet Now
West Ham United Kingdom
West Ham Predictions EPL

More Soccer Predictions

21 May, 00:00
San Lorenzo Predictions
San Lorenzo
VS
Lanus Predictions
Lanus
21 May, 02:15
Racing Club Predictions
Racing
VS
Argentinos Jrs Predictions
Argentinos Juniors
25 May, 00:00
Tigre Predictions
Tigre
VS
Racing Club Predictions
Racing
25 May, 20:00
Argentinos Jrs Predictions
Argentinos Juniors
VS
River Plate Predictions
River Plate