Argentinos Juniors vs River Plate Prediction Date 03

The Bugs have not seen many positive results in recent meetings with this rival, winning just once in August 2023. The Millionaires, on the other hand, have had more wins, last winning in February 2023. This new match of matchday 03 of the second phase will take place at the Diego Armando Maradona stadium on 26/05/24. The Prediction Argentinos Juniors vs River Plate once again holds the visitors as those who could end up taking the victory. Let’s go with some important information about them for you to have at hand when placing your bets.

Argentinos Jrs Predictions
Argentinos Juniors Argentina
26 May, 00:00 Argentina First Division Bet Now
River Plate Argentina
River Plate Predictions

Argentinos Juniors vs River Plate More Betting Tips

Argentinos Juniors vs River Plate Predictions and Tips

The Bichos’ progress at the beginning of the campaign was quite good, showing signs that the club could advance in a good position.

Argentinos Juniors managed to give a good finish to the first ten games of the season, of which they had won five and lost only two. In this way they were occupying the number three position in the Group A standings. They have a good profile to be able to finish the second phase in a good way, although ahead they have Argentinos Juniors vs River Plate, a match that is not likely to be prosperous for them.

Argentinos Juniors vs River Plate Odds & Stats

The Millionaires started shining from the first matches, the good results were regularly present.

River Plate had undoubtedly the best start to the season between the two groups. After ten matches played in the First Division AFA they had won four of them and drawn six, managing to remain undefeated for the time being. In addition, they accumulated a good goal difference, with a twelve-goal advantage. The second phase is coming up, and among the first matches is Argentinos Juniors vs River Plate, with which they have a chance of another victory.

Argentinos Juniors vs River Plate Match Preview

The most recent match between them was on 28/01/24.

Argentinos Juniors went all out, they had the intention of repeating a victory on this date, although it was not enough for them. The Millionaires managed to open the scoring just before halftime, but were unable to handle the other team’s pressure, giving up a point.

The visitors had 40% of the possession of the ball, in this space they were much more active up front than the other team; River Plate would control 60% of the possession of the ball, they looked better in the first half of the match, allowing the other team to advance.

Argentinos Juniors would finish 69% of their combinations correctly, so they could not get a better result, despite being a good match; the locals achieved 78% passing accuracy, with that they tried to keep the result. The Bichos had six shots on goal, scoring once, and River Plate had four shots on goal, scoring once.

In the 45′ + 1′ minute, forward Miguel Borja scored the first goal in Argentinos Juniors vs River Plate, assisted by Fernández. In the 83rd minute, defender Santiago Montiel scored the equalizer, with a pass from Verón.

Upcoming matches Date 4 First Division AFA 2024

On date four of the second phase, Belgrano vs Argentinos Juniors; and River Plate vs Tigre will be played.

The best soccer predictions for you to win with your bets is CxSports.

Prediction Argentinos Juniors vs River Plate

The five most recent matches between these two teams have been between April 2022 and January 2024, all in the First Division. The Bichos have won once; they drew once; and The Millionaires won in three duels. The Prediction Argentinos Juniors vs River Plate is 0 – 1 or 1 – 1.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Argentinos Jrs Predictions
Argentinos Juniors Argentina
  • D
  • W
  • L
  • L
  • L
River Plate Predictions
River Plate Argentina
  • D
  • L
  • W
  • W
  • W
26 May, 00:00 Argentina First Division
Argentinos Jrs Predictions
Argentinos Juniors
VS
River Plate Predictions
River Plate
Argentinos Jrs Predictions
Argentinos Juniors Argentina
26 May, 00:00 Argentina First Division Bet Now
River Plate Argentina
River Plate Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

27 Apr, 16:00
Everton FC predictions
Everton
VS
Brentford Predictions Premier League
Brentford
27 Apr, 16:00
Newcastle Predictions and Odds
Newcastle
VS
Sheffield United predictions and odds
Sheffield United
27 Apr, 16:00
Fulham FC Predictions
Fulham
VS
Crystal Palace Predictions and Bets
Crystal Palace
27 Apr, 16:00
Predictions West Ham
West Ham
VS
Liverpool FC predictions
Liverpool