Argentinos Jrs vs Defensa y Justicia Predictions and Odds Date 21
This match, shortly before the end of the first phase, will be played at the Diego Armando Maradona stadium on June 21. With only six dates left, things are starting to look urgent for the teams. There is a better general outlook at the moment for the Falcons, who are in a close fight for the first places. The Bugs, meanwhile, with more distance from the top, are looking to break into the top ten. The Prediction for Argentinos Jrs vs Defensa y Justicia distances the locals from a possible victory, due to the previews and their current position in the table. Let’s take a look at the data and statistics for you to place your bets.
Argentinos Jrs vs Defensa y Justicia Odds and Statistics
Argentinos Jrs vs Defensa y Justicia Betting tips AFA First Division: The season so far.
The Bugs fall from time to time and this does not allow them to climb higher in the table, even so they are looking good as the competition progresses.
The attempt of Argentinos Jrs to achieve good results is difficult for them with the constant falls they have, between defeats and draws they had eight matches for the thirteenth date played, which left them with 18 points out of 39 possible, a difficult figure to recover. They have a chance to finish in the upper half of the table, but they must add up their efforts. Argentinos Jrs vs Defensa y Justicia will not be an easy match they can count on.
Defensa y Justicia
The Falcons are looking to tighten their grip to catch the closest rival at the top, but they are not finding this task so easy.
Defensa y Justicia were almost level with the second-placed side in the ninth match played, but suffered a defeat on matchday ten, which meant they were three points behind their rivals at the midway point of the first phase. Their goal average figures were good, with ten goals scored so far. In this next occasion, in the Argentinos Jrs vs Defensa y Justicia, they have a marked path to victory, in addition to their record against them.
Argentinos Jrs vs Defensa y Justicia Preview Games and History
On 15/09/22 they played the most recent head-to-head between these two teams.
This match would take place at the Norberto “Tito” Tomaghello stadium, the locals were more and this would be reflected in the result. Argentinos Jrs would start winning, but the rivals would come back with two precise goals, after looking for the goal several times.
The Bugs would manage to have superiority in ball possession, but this 54% was not enough to open spaces in the opponent’s field; Defensa y Justicia, with the remaining 46%, were given the task of playing an offensive game that would allow them to recover.
The Argentinos Jrs had an accuracy in their combinations of 79%, a good level compared to the average of the competition, only that they were unable to break the rival’s defense lines; the Falcons would have 78% of effectiveness in their passes, and with that they would turn around in favor of the minutes they spent losing the match. The visitors would have two shots on goal, scoring only one goal; while Defensa y Justicia would have five shots on goal, scoring twice.
Upcoming matches in the AFA First Division
On date #22, Banfield vs Argentinos Jrs; and Defensa y Justicia vs Tigre will be played.
Enter CXSports and get as this, more Sports Predictions of the matches of your favorite teams.
Prediction for Argentinos Jrs vs Defensa y Justicia in June 2023
The five most recent meetings between these two rivals have taken place between November 2019 and September 2022, four in the Primera División; and one in the Copa Argentina. The Bugs have no wins against this rival; one match would end in a draw; while The Falcons would have four wins for themselves. The visitors go with better numbers so far in the competition. The Prediction for Argentinos Jrs vs Defensa y Justicia is 0 – 2.
What are you waiting for? Hit the Bet Now button to win.
More Soccer Predictions
Subscribe to our free newsletter and get them all!