America vs Guadalajara Predictions and Odds Semifinals
The last of the possible matches between these two teams in the remainder of the competition, this time they are playing for their skins in what is perhaps the most important match for them so far in the campaign and this closing tournament. The second leg of the semifinals will be played at the Azteca Stadium on Monday, May 22 at 4:00 am. The Prediction for America vs Guadalajara does not leave more encouragement for the visitors, who are going to visit. Here you will find the best data and statistics necessary to have better profits with your bets.
America vs Guadalajara Odds and Statistics
America vs Guadalajara Betting tips AFA First Division: The season so far.
This time the Eagles are at home in these semifinals. They carved their path well, and although it cost them, they are now just one step away from playing in the finals.
America had the scare of their lives when in the second leg of the quarterfinals, having already eliminated their opponent in the first leg, they were outplayed in a very good game by Atlético San Luis, and the goal that saved their qualification came near the end of the game. Now they even know that they cannot underestimate any opponent they have in front of them, and this America vs Guadalajara will be treated with the necessary caution of when the pass to the final of the competition is at stake.
Chivas’ qualification would be accompanied by a bit of luck, as they were not necessarily superior to their opponents.
Guadalajara could barely get the goal at home in the second leg that would help them advance to the next round. Because of this, and because of what they have seen in the competition in general, they are seen as the vulnerable team in this match. They have had a very good participation in the closing tournament, and that is what they will be relying on to be able to face such an opponent in America vs Guadalajara, a complicated and demanding match.
America vs Guadalajara Preview Games and History
The most recent America vs Guadalajara match was played on 17/09/22.
This match would be in the opening tournament of that season. America as home team would get the result in favor by the minimum difference. The visitors had a hard time even getting the discount, the power of the rivals were not leaving them many options.
The locals had 46% possession of the ball, even with this minority reflected by the statistics, they managed to control the tempo of the match; the Guadalajara team, on the other hand, retained the ball 54% of the match, but they did not look entirely comfortable.
America would finish 79% of the plays created, so they were duly going up to create the difference in the scoreboard in their favor; Chivas had an accuracy of 88% in their passes, however, these were more in their own half. The Eagles shot five times inside the three posts, converting only once; Guadalajara would shoot three times on goal, scoring only once.
The match had barely begun when a penalty kick was already called in favor of the locals, which would end up being taken by striker Henry Martín for the goal in minute 4′, the only goal of the first half. At minute 51 of the second half, midfielder Alejandro Zendejas finished off a pass from Martín to score his team’s second goal. And in the 62nd minute, defender Cristian Calderón scored the second goal.
Upcoming matches Liga MX
Now all that remains is to get to the final. From this America vs Guadalajara, the team that goes through will play the final, first on 25/05.
Place your bets! What exciting finals will be played, don’t be left behind. Take advantage of the Soccer Predictions brought to you by CXSports.
Prediction for America vs Guadalajara in May 2023
The five most recent head-to-head meetings between these two clubs were between September 2021 and March 2023, four in Liga MX and one friendly. The Eagles have won on three occasions; they have drawn twice; while Chivas have yet to win recently. The locals have a better record in the current campaign. The Prediction for America vs Guadalajara is 2 – 1.
What are you waiting for? Hit the Bet Now button to win.
Odds Analysis and Previous Match History
Subscribe to our free newsletter and get them all!