Almeria vs Cadiz Prediction and Odds Date 38

The Indalicos are the only ones who have been lucky to get a win in these most recent duels, it was in August 2021 in a friendly. The Gaditanos have only been able to score with a few draws, including the one in the first round. This new match of the 38th matchday will be taking place at the Power Horse Stadium on 26/05/24. The Prediction Almeria vs Cadiz continues to point to another even result, both clubs are going with similar steps so far in this competition. Let’s see a little more concrete what has been happening with each of them, we have brought valuable information for your bets.

Almeria predictions
Almeria Spain
26 May, 00:00 La Liga Bet Now
Cadiz Spain
Cadiz CF Predictions

Almeria vs Cadiz Best Betting Tips

Almeria vs Cadiz Predictions and Picks

The Indalicos have been the perfect candidates to get relegated since the campaign just started. They are simply not at the required level

Almeria did not have a good time this season, despite the good attempts to prove that they could be a team that could fight. They came into this campaign ranked #17 in the standings, just barely in line to qualify. This time they finished the twenty-six games with seventeen defeats, and without being able to win a single game.

Almeria vs Cadiz, although it could be one of the matches that best treats them, is hardly there to leave them with more than a possible point, which is what they have been rescuing against them in recent times. Likewise, the points are not enough for them to stay there.

Almeria vs Cadiz Odds & Stats

Things have been getting complicated for The Gaditanos, although when they are given up for dead, they get an extra life to keep fighting.

At twenty-six games played Cadiz had managed to have a little hope by rescuing a pinto from the last game played. They had only two victories, which left a rather poor record for them, and with dependence even on what the others achieved. The defeats were twelve, accumulating only 18 points, three below the club that was achieving permanence in LaLiga.

There is a chance for them to take a draw again in this Almeria vs Cadiz, getting this same result in the last occasions they have faced them. They have less offensive strength than the opponent, but better defense, which leaves balanced chances.

Almeria vs Cadiz Match Preview

The most recent match between them took place on 26/08/23.

The Almeria suffered an expulsion in the 50′ minute which gave them space to start losing, however, they did not stop pressing; The Gaditanos sought to maintain control, also taking advantage of the numerical superiority, which they failed to take advantage of.

The visitors kept 48% of the possession of the ball, in this interval they were able to generate some chances that would lead them to equalize; Cadiz controlled 52% of the ball possession, and although it was a little more than what the rivals had, they were not being more.

Almeria managed to finish 75% of their combinations correctly, there were many clashes in the middle that caused the loss; the locals finished 77% of their passes accurately, with this they allowed themselves to open the scoreboard, but not to keep it. The Indalicos had two shots on goal, scoring once; and Cadiz had three shots on goal, scoring once.

Upcoming LaLiga games

It is possible that both clubs will go to the Second Division; although The Gaditanos will be fighting until the end for a share. For The Indalicos there is no hope.

Get the best moneyline soccer prediction at CxSports.

Prediction Almeria vs Cadiz

The five most recent matches between these two teams have been between September 2020 and August 2023, two friendlies and three in LaLiga. The Indalicos have won on one occasion; they drew four times; and The Gaditanos are waiting to be able to win. The Prediction Almeria vs Cadiz is 0 – 0 or 1 – 1.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Almeria predictions
Almeria Spain
  • D
  • D
  • D
  • W
  • D
Cadiz CF Predictions
Cadiz Spain
  • D
  • D
  • D
  • L
  • D
26 May, 00:00 La Liga
Almeria predictions
Almeria
VS
Cadiz CF Predictions
Cadiz
Almeria predictions
Almeria Spain
26 May, 00:00 La Liga Bet Now
Cadiz Spain
Cadiz CF Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

27 Apr, 16:00
Wolves Predictions and Tips
Wolves
VS
Luton Town Prediction and Odds
Luton Town
27 Apr, 16:00
Nottingham Forest Predictions
Nottm Forest
VS
Man City Predictions
Man City
27 Apr, 16:00
Bournemouth Predictions Premier League
Bournemouth
VS
Brighton FC predictions
Brighton
27 Apr, 16:00
Aston Villa Predictions EPL
Aston Villa
VS
Chelsea FC Predictions
Chelsea